KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO 1 KALPAKKAM
CIRCULAR NO: 15 Date: 09.09.2015
SUB: Summative Assessment -1/ Unit test –II/ MAT -4 (2015 -16) -reg
- All the subject teachers are requested to give required revision for the needy children for the forthcoming SA-1 examination.
- All the class teachers from classes VI – X are requested to complete the entries of FA – I and FA –II in the result software automation and the same must be thoroughly checked by respective checker( mentioned below against each class/section) on or before 09.2015.
|CLASS||NAME OF THE CLASS TEACHER||NAME OF THE CHECKER|
|VI A||Mrs. LAKSHMI||Mr VIMAL|
|VI B||Mr RAKSEH KUMAR DWIJ||Mr VIMAL|
|VI C||Mr. RAVI DATT SHARMA||Mr ARJUNAN|
|VI A||Mr.VINOD||Mrs VASUMATHI|
|VII B||Mr.AJAY||Mr IRUDHAYARAJ|
|VII C||Mr.JITENDRA||Mrs VASUMATHI|
|VIII A||Mrs AMUDHA||Mrs AMALA PRABHA|
|VIII B||Mrs JYOTHI||Mrs AMALA PRABHA|
|VIII C||Mr. ANBU||Mrs AMALA PRABHA|
|IX A||Mr MARENDRA KUMAR||Mrs DEVI|
|IX B||Mr. RAHUL DEV||Mrs DEVI|
|IX C||Mr RUPAK KUMAR||Mrs DEVI|
|X A||Mrs JAYALEELA||Ms R RADHIKA|
|X B||Mr. NAGARAJ||Ms R RADHIKA|
|X C||Mr.JAYARAJAN JAIN||Ms R RADHIKA|
- Subject teachers of classes VI- X are requested to submit the details of list of activities (with weightage of marks) conducted for FA-2 to the examination department on or before 09.2015.
- Examination starts in all the days at 08.45 am, reading time for classes IX &X from 08.45 am to 09.00 am and Writing time: 09.00 am to 12.00 Noon. ( Upto 11.30 for classes VI – VII) Therefore, all the teachers are requested to report to the exam room on the examination days at 08.30 am.
- Answer scripts should be collected on the same day of the examination and corrected bundles should be handed over to the checkers (co-class teachers) with mark list within three days.
- After getting signature from the Principal in the mark sheet, the same should be handed over to the concerned class teacher on the fourth day after the exam is over.
- Invigilation duty for Summative Assessment –I is pasted in the next page. Invigilators are requested to be vigilant during exam hours without sitting to avoid any malpractice.
- The subject teachers of classes XI &XII are requested to follow the schedule of class during examination days i.e from 16.09.2015 to 26.09.2015 is also passed in the next page.
- Class teachers are requested to inform the Seating plan for SA -I/ Unit Test -2/ MAT-4 to the concerned students.
- After getting marks sheets of SA-I from the subject teachers, the class teachers are requested to complete the entries in respect of SA -1 in the result software automation on or before 30/9/2015.
- There will be regular classes for class VI – X from 28 /9/2014 onwards. All the subject teachers of classes VI – X are requested to distribute the evaluated answer sheets of SA –I to the students and collect them back & keep the bundle safely for submitting the same to the Examination Department on 05/10/2015( Timings : 2.45 PM to 3.45 pm)
- First term attendance for Progress Report entry to be calculated as on 30/9/2015.
- PTM for classes VI-X students will be conducted on 03/10/2015 (Saturday). Mr.Nilesh Mahore PGT (Comp Sci) is requested to inform PTM schedule to the parents through concerned class teachers.
- There is no morning assembly during SA-1 examination days.
Exam In-charge PRINCIPAL
( S KUMAR) (V SIVAJI)